- This policy discloses the general terms of service and privacy practices forhttp://www.Lifechangers.org
What is included?
- All personally identifiable information, collected from you through the website
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What is excluded?
- This policy only applies only to information collected by the website:http://www.lifechangers.org and does not extend to other communication channels such as social media platforms.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Lifechangers.org is the sole owner of all information collected on this website. We only have access to, or collect information that you voluntarily share with us. Lifechangers will only use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us in the first instance. We will not share your information or disclose it to any third party outside of Lifechangers, other than what is necessary to fulfil your requests (for instance, to ship a package with your order via a third party courier).
- You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do so by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
You may contact us at any time to:
- Verify what personally identifiable data we have on record about you (if any)
- Change/correct any data we have on record about you
- Have us delete any data we have on record about you
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your personal data
We implement various security precautions to protect your information. Should you submit any personally identifiable information via the website (such as your name and contact number), we endeavour to protect that information in both online and offline mode. We do not collect or store sensitive financial data (such as credit card numbers, expiry dates or CVV codes) and such transaction, should we make them available, will be processed via Third Party Service Providers with advanced security controls in place.